California Secretary of State
1500 11th Street, Sacramento, California 95814
The Business Entities Section of the California Secretary of State’s office processes filings, maintains records and provides information to the public relating to business entities (corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, general partnerships, limited liability partnerships and other business filings).
- Service Options: Options for online searches and filings, document processing and information requests (for certificates, copies and status reports)
- Name Availability: Corporation, limited liability company and limited partnership name availability inquiries and reservations
- Forms, Samples & Fees: Forms, document samples and associated fees
- Statements of Information (annual/biennial reports): Corporation and limited liability company statements of information, common interest development association statements and publicly traded disclosure statements
- Filing Tips: Tips for filing most corporation, limited liability company and limited partnership documents
- Information Requests: Orders for certificates, copies and status reports
- Service of Process: Substituted service of process
- FAQs: Answers to the most frequently asked business entity questions
- Victims of Corporate Fraud Compensation Fund: Restitution to victims of corporate fraud
Need Expedited Filing Service To The Sacramento Secretary of State's Office?
We will hand deliver your documents to the California Secretary of State 1500 11th Street, Sacramento, California 95814